Groundbreaking & Baptism – This Sunday – 2:00 PM
I have been looking forward to this Sunday’s Celebration for longer than I can remember. After more than a decade in temporary facilities we are finally ready to begin construction on our permanent home. Join us this Sunday afternoon at 2:00 PM for Groundbreaking and Baptism.
How cool will it be for everyone to plant a shovel in the ground to start building the home for a church where Everybody Serves? How memorable will it be to be among the first group of people ever baptized at our home on the Brazoria Road? We are making history and a statement this Sunday afternoon. Our new home will not be a resting place to reminisce about the fruit of past efforts. It will be a launching pad for a church where everyone is passionate about connecting the unchurched with the life changing truth and good news of Jesus Christ. This will be a watershed day in the life of our Fellowship. See you there right after church.
Live bold, Greg
What You Need To Know
- It’s not too late to get on the Baptism list. Contact Randy Dane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to someone at the Next Step Counter in the Foyer on Sunday.
- Meet at Hobby Lobby on HWY 332 across from the Brazos Mall. Park near the temporary awning and away from the Dollar Store.
- Buses will be running from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. and returning from the land from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Have difficulty boarding a bus and need handicap parking? Go straight to the land, 679 Brazoria Road.
- Consider coming early and bringing a picnic lunch. We’ll have inflatable games for the kids before the Celebration.
What You Need To Bring
- A shovel (Optional: personalize it in a way that demonstrates your faith or places you serve at BPF)
- Lawn Chairs or Blanket – no seating will be provided
- Closed toe shoes – it’s a construction site in a wilderness
- We will provide a changing area for babies. But it’s BYOD.